Alberta Farmers Market Association (AFMA)
The Alberta Farmers’ Market Association continues to be the recognized voice and leading innovator for Alberta Approved Farmers’ Markets in so far as Alberta Approved Farmers’ Markets play a key role in building the cultural, social and economic fabric of vibrant communities.
The Alberta Farmers’ Market Association provides direction and support to, and on behalf of, our member markets, vendors, managers, boards and sponsors through advocacy, education, promotion and innovation.
Benefits of Membership
- Voice:AFMA is the only recognized voice for Alberta Approved farmers’ markets.
- Insurance: Group insurance for Markets, Vendors and Boards through Western Financial Group.
- Newsletter: Subscription to the e-newsletter Market Express keeping members updated on AFMA and related news with the ability to contribute to the public newsletter for free.
- Website: Free member listing and ability to purchase discounted advertising.
- Phone app.:All member markets are listed and mapped for easy locating by mobile customers.
- Marketing opportunities: Become a sponsor or exhibitor at the AFMA AGM.
- Nutrition labeling: Helping members who sell beyond the farmers’ market meet government standards, this service will be offered at a special price to AFMA members.
- AFMA Awards: Opportunity to recognize farmers’ market greatness in yourself or other members.
- Toll free number: Available for customers or members to contact AFMA.
- Vote: One vote at the Annual General Meeting.
Download an Alberta Farmers Market Association (AFMA) Membership Form – Join Today!